REIKI CIRCLE and MEDITATION. Tuesdays at 7:30 pm, always free and open to all
October 19th 7:30 pm $33
Also known as vibrational therapy, this practice employs the use of sound to go beyond relaxation and stimulate healing. Sound not only helps to induce relaxation (helping the body to release unwanted tension and stress) , but has a way of moving though the energetic body removing blockages.
It’s time to relax and heal from within.
Please join us for this beautiful session under the guidance of Ivi Joy
“May the sound of the bowls bathe you in love and light “
Kundalini Yoga is called the Yoga of Awareness. It is a dynamic, powerful tool that is designed to give you an experience of your soul. Experiencing Kundalini is a deep transformational experience. When we apply the technology of Kundalini Yoga to our bodies and minds, it has the effect of uplifting the spirit.
This technology precisely and consciously combines breath, mudra, eye-focus, mantra, body locks, and postures to balance the glandular system, strengthen the nervous system, expand lung capacity, and purify the blood. It brings balance to the body, mind, and soul.
In this 2-hour workshop we will explore the foundations of Kundalini yoga, focusing on the postures, the breath, the sound current, and the flow of energy.
All levels are welcome. This class is appropriate for beginners and advanced practitioners. No experience is needed.
This is a perfect opportunity to ask questions and become informed about the ancient technology of Kundalini Yoga.
$30 early bird - $35 at the door
- A Certified Yoga Teacher and a Plant-based Raw Chef, Joanna strives to empower people to live up to their full potential by mindfully breathing and eating, while developing a mind-body connection. Her quest for optimal health and a fulfilled life begun over 10 years ago, when she started practicing yoga and meditation. In a journey to nourish and heal her own body, she experienced a wide range of techniques, which led her to pursue yoga teachings around the world (India, US, South America, SE Asia, Australia) allowing her to develop a deep and broad understanding of the practice and its philosophy.
- Joanna completed her 200h Hatha yoga teacher training in Byron Bay, Australia, and her Kundalini yoga teacher training in Española, NM. Yoga has brought a profound purpose to her life and that’s what she shares with her students.
Would you like to teach Restorative yoga? Or simply like to add more restorative poses to your home practice but don’t know where to start?
This certification is for you: open to yoga teachers, therapists, bodyworkers and serious yoga students.
In this 10-hour certification you will learn:
-How to use and set up restorative poses: Back bends, forward bends, hip openers, twists and inversions.
-A full Restorative Yoga sequence
-Modifications and contraindications
-Certificate of completion
You will leave this training with more confidence in teaching restorative yoga classes as well as incorporating restorative poses into your regular active yoga classes.
*** Yoga Teachers can all get 12.5 CEUs (10 Contact Hours and 2.5 Non-contact hours) from Yoga Alliance for this course.
Dates: October 27th and 28th 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
$250 Early bird (Sign up by October 15th)
$275 After October 15th.
Limited to 10 students
Instructed by Mariana Montero ERYT200 RYT500 YACEP
She has trained under the guidance of Kelly Brandon, Andrea de la Madriz, Kathryn Budig, Cyndi Lee (Restorative Yoga), Manju Jois (Ashtanga), Elena Brower (Mentoring) and David Keil (Anatomy).
And Certified in Yoga for Scoliosis, Restorative, Meditation, Injury Prevention and AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer.
Reiki is a Japanese healing technique that works at a physical, emotional and spiritual level. The most common first effect of Reiki is a deep state of relaxation, which is key to healing.
During this training you will learn:
• What is Reiki
• The History of Usui Reiki
• The Five Reiki Principals
• Hand Placements for Self-Healing and for Healing Others
• Chakras and Reiki • Reiki Level I Attunement
• Hands on practice and more
• A Certificate of Completion and Reiki Connection Miami’s Training Manual
Please bring a light lunch. Water, tea, and snacks will be provided.
Nov 4th , 10:30 am to 5 pm $185
Grab a friend or your significant other and enjoy an Italian dinner, all Plant based, prepared by Raw food chef Joanna Derouin. It’s not just a dinner, it’s an experience as you learn and join in creating the meal: Raw Vegan Pizza, Zucchini Lasagna (with Marinara sauce, macadamia ricotta and basil pesto) and Stracciatella Gelatto. Each dish will be paired with a different wine to complete this one of a kind night out. Space limited to 10 people.
Nov 2nd 7:30 pm $85
A Certified Plant-based Raw Chef by the renowned PLANTLAB® Culinary School, Joanna has a lifelong passion for cooking and conscious eating. In a journey to nourish her own body through a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle, she has been an avid student of nutrition and believes that proper nourishment can be a powerful aid to our healing processes.
Somos mas que un cuerpo físico, en este Workshop sentirás tus cuerpos mas sutiles con los siguientes pasos:
1. Movimientos básicos de Yôga para despertar y conocer en detalle el cuerpo físico.
2. Técnicas de respiración para limpiar y recargar el cuerpo energético.
3. Sonidos/Vibraciones que te llevaran a lo mas profundo de tu ser, para sentir tu cuerpo emocional, es ahí donde esta tu esencia.
4. Meditación para vivir el presente y ser consciente de tus pensamientos, este es tu cuerpo mental.
5. Tips espirituales para hacer uso de ellos en tu día a día, mantenerte consciente, alegre y con mas pensamientos positivos.
Este Workshop incluye:
1. Material didáctico.
2. Teoría y practica de Yôga, Pranayama, Krya, y Mantra (técnicas ancestrales).
3. Encuentro On line (30 min ) con Norge, por preguntas o para compartir alguna experiencia que seguro sentirás después del encuentro, esto es el resultado de ser consciente de tus cuerpos y el movimiento de energía.
Ven y aprende a conectar con tu ser mediante estas técnicas sencillas que te mantendrán en buena vibra, con pensamientos claros y positivos.
10 am to 1 pm
Palabras de Norge:
Recuerdo un viaje que hice a la India, donde experimente un estado de unidad, y de reconocimiento de espíritu, mi alma me recordó su mission de vida. Pero este mensaje no lo comprendería sino hubiese comenzado a estudiar la mágica filosofía del Yôga hace 11 años, ella ha iluminado mi camino de amor por lo místico y espiritual. Desde entonces mi trabajo como "LightWorker" me ha dado la oportunidad de expandir esta luz a través de la meditación y otras practicas energeticas que elevan a las personas a estados de conciencia mas profundo, conectando con su poder y creando una vida alegre, en paz, prospera, en conciencia, con cambios de habitos, y esto se logra gracias a la practica de meditacion constante, y el intercambiando de energia, reconociendonos en almas y nuestra mision en esta vida; Ser feliz.
Join us every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:15pm to 4:55pm for Meditation.
No experience needed.
Come move, breath and learn what yoga is all about!
We meet :
Mon & Wed 9:30 am to 10:45 am
Tues & Thurs 5:10 pm to 5:55 pm
Instructed by Mariana Montero
ERYT200 , RYT500
Certified for Yoga for Scoliosis, Restorative yoga, Meditation, Vinyasa.
Join us every Tuesday night at 7:30 pm FREE EVENT
Reiki is a japanese healing technique that works at a physical, emtional and spiritual level. The most commom first effect of Reiki is a deep state of relaxation, which is key to healing.
Come join us for our next Reiki Circle and Meditation, guided by Fernando Arias ( Reiki Master with over 20 years of experience).
No previous experience is needed.
Parking is free in front of our building